S.T.A.R. Rural Development 515 Certification Seminar
$600 per person
Government Rate (HUD and RD employees only) $350
Payment must be received before registration will be processed.
Spectrum is pleased to announce our S.T.A.R Rural Development 515 program is now online and ready for sale! You may register above through our registration portal
1. You will receive a confirmation email of your registration.
2. As soon as your payment is received your book and training material will be mailed out to the address given.
3. You will receive an email with your login information to start laughing and learning your way to your STAR Rural Development Certification!
4. You will have 2 weeks after you have been registered to complete the course and take the 2 hour timed test.
Once you have completed watching the course you will take the S.T.A.R exam. When you pass the exam you will receive your certification automatically. One exam and one book are included with the course.
Additional books may be purchased separately for $75/each.
A comprehensive online training on the Rural Development 515 Program leading to receiving the S.T.A.R. Rural Development certification.
The Spectrum Training Award Recipient (S.T.A.R.) may be earned by passing a certification exam after viewing the Rural Development 515 course. The seminar covers handbook income, eligibility and occupancy issues, the 3560-8 Tenant Certification and 3560 Handbook Regulations.
Since October 1986 Spectrum has been the leading National Training Firm for Rural Development 515 Management. Steve Rosenblatt has conducted seminars with participants from all 50 states attending and has received superlative reviews throughout the nation for this seminar dealing with Rural Development Handbook Regulations.
Why You Should Watch:
- Spectrum is recognized as the leader in Rural Development 515 Training
- Nationally recognized certification program for owners and managers
- Course material includes an important overview of 3560 Regulation & Handbook
- The course material has been reviewed by the National Office of USDA RD and found to be in compliance with the 3560.