Ask the Answer Man
Steve Rosenblatt has established a national reputation for excellence in training and is recognized as an expert on these programs and regulations.
Why spend hours trying to find the answer when you could ‘Ask The Answer Man’?
How It Works
- Purchase questions from our store on the right.
- Add your question to the Order Notes panel upon checkout, it will be located to the right of your Billing Information fields).
- For complex questions or specialized assistance, contact us to arrange a private consultation.
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program
- Regulatory issues regarding HUD 221, 231, 236, 202 or Section 8 programs
- FmHA 515 property management
- The HOME program
- Fair Housing Law
- Section 504
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Advice regarding management techniques and/or job skill levels
- Assistance with authoring forms, policies, handbooks and rules
$25.00 per question (Add your question to the Order Notes panel upon checkout, it will be located to the right of your Billing Information fields)
How Many Questions?
Have multiple questions?
You can register for an hour of consulting with the “Answer Man.” Minimum $100 retainer required.