C3P Tax Credit Certification Seminar
ALL C3P COURSES NOW INCLUDE THE NEW “INCOME AVERAGING SET-ASIDE”
$650 per person
Government Rate (HUD and RD employees only) $375
Housing Authority Rate $550
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-805-0037 to obtain Housing Authority & Government discount coupon codes.
Payment must be received before registration will be processed.
A two-day seminar to become a Certified Credit Compliance Professional (C3P) for Low Income Housing Tax Credit
A two-day certification course focusing on all aspects of marketing and management of projects involved with the Low Income Housing Tax Credit. The seminar includes case studies for HUD, Rural Development and conventional properties with a detailed discussion of IRS regulations, income limits, and recapture issues. The seminar includes eligibility, rent calculations and restrictions, continuing compliance, and a discussion of IRS final regulations on compliance monitoring.
An exam will be available for 2 weeks after registration, giving attendees an opportunity to earn their Nationally recognized C3P designation.
Why you should attend:
Tax Credit compliance is essential to IRS Section 42 requirements and the monitoring of State Agencies. C3P certification recognizes your knowledge of this complicated program.
Certification is a possible avenue for new business and contracts if you can show owners, investors, and syndicators that you understand the program. The C3P course will benefit all management personnel, owners, syndicators, asset managers, and State Agency staff who deal with the Low Income Housing Tax Credit.
Many of the State Allocating / Compliance agencies either recommend or require this training. C3P has been offered in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands, since 1990. Representatives from all the state agencies have attended Steve’s C3P training and have given the class glowing evaluations.
Additional books may be purchased separately for $75/each.
C3P Is Endorsed By:
- Council for Affordable and Rural Housing (CARH) and many state CARH affiliates and Rural Rental Housing Associations
- Georgia Council for Affordable and Rural Housing
- Carolina Affordable Housing Equity Corporation
- Massachusetts Housing Investment Corp (MHIC)
- Northern New England Housing Investment Fund
- The Following State Agencies Support Tax Credit Training And Recommend This Certification:
- AK Housing Finance Corporation
- AR Development Finance Authority
- MA Department of Housing and Community Development
- MT Board of Housing
- NC Housing Finance Agency
- NH Housing Finance Agency
- NJ Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency
- NY City Housing Preservation and Development
- OH Housing Finance Agency
- OR Housing and Community Service Department
- SD Housing Development Authority
- VT Housing Finance Authority
- VI Housing Finance Authority
- WI Housing and Economic Development Authority
- WY Community Development Authority