|ONLINE||C3P||Online Class||Register Online|
|November 14-15, 2018||C3P||Baltimore, MD||Register Online|
|November 1-2, 2018||C3P||New York City, NY||Register Online|
|October 3-4, 2018||C3P||Boston, MA||Register Online|
|October 3-4, 2018||C3P||WEBINAR||Register Online|
|September 18-19, 2018||C3P||Honolulu, HI||Register Online|
C3P Tax Credit Certification Seminar
$600 per person
Government Rate $350
A two-day seminar to become a Certified Credit Compliance Professional (C3P) for Low Income Housing Tax Credit
A two-day certification course focusing on all aspects of Marketing and management of projects involved with the Low Income Housing Tax Credit. The seminar includes case studies for HUD, Rural Development or conventional properties with a detailed discussion of IRS regulations, income limits and recaptures issues. The seminar includes eligibility, rent calculations and restrictions, continuing compliance, and a discussion of IRS final regulations on compliance monitoring.
An exam administered at the end of training on the second day will give attendees an opportunity to earn their Nationally recognized C3P designation.
You will have 2 weeks after you have been registered to complete the course and take the 2 hour timed test.
Why you should attend:
Tax Credit compliance is essential to IRS Section 42 requirements and the monitoring of State Agencies Certification will demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of this complicated program.
Certification is a possible avenue for new business and contracts if you can show owners, investors, and syndicators that you understand the program. The C3P course will benefit all management personnel, owners, syndicators, asset managers, and State Agency staff who deal with the Low Income Housing Tax Credit.
Many of the State Allocating / Compliance agencies either recommend or require this training. The C3P has been offered in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands, since 1990. Representatives from all the state agencies have attended Steve’s C3P training and have given the class glowing evaluations.
Additional books may be purchased separately for $75/each.
C3P Is Endorsed By:
- Council for Affordable and Rural Housing (CARH) and many state CARH affiliates and Rural Rental Housing Associations
- Georgia Council for Affordable and Rural Housing
- Carolina Affordable Housing Equity Corporation
- Massachusetts Housing Investment Corp (MHIC)
- Northern New England Housing Investment Fund
- The Following State Agencies Support Tax Credit Training And Recommend This Certification:
- AK Housing Finance Corporation
- AR Development Finance Authority
- MA Department of Housing and Community Development
- MT Board of Housing
- NC Housing Finance Agency
- NH Housing Finance Agency
- NJ Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency
- NY City Housing Preservation and Development
- OH Housing Finance Agency
- OR Housing and Community Service Department
- SD Housing Development Authority
- VT Housing Finance Authority
- VI Housing Finance Authority
- WI Housing and Economic Development Authority
- WY Community Development Authority
Certification exam occurs at the end of training on the second day of the course. On passing, the attendee earns their nationally recognized Certified Credit Compliance Professional designation.